Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bea Arthur + Pizza + Mountains

= GLORIOUS!

So I was at a friend's house over the weekend and Lizzylocks mentioned something to me (that I will post tomorrow. Salivate on that teaser for 24 hours.). Then someone else mentioned this site and I immediately added it to my calendar of "things to look up when I get home." It was such a freaking hysterical subject, I had to check it out. I... was not disappointed.

You need to visit the site and look at all of them just to sink your teeth into the awesomesauce topped pizza goodness that awaits you.

You may want to clear a direct line to the bathroom. It's five drops of pee worthy.


*This is totally new to me... and effing awesome. If you've seen it before, just click again and revel in the majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment