Wednesday, September 29, 2010

State attorney launches bizarre Internet war on openly gay college student


This story has exploded all over the internet. Being from Michigan myself--I've been hearing this fruitcake's voice on the radio & TV--and now he's all over the web!

I dislike immensely when people stand behind religion/God to spread hate.

Also...I Anderson Cooper...you "Gray Fox" you!

The opinions and views expressed in this posting are those of myself, Sparkles Fantastic. They do not necessarily represent the view and opinions of Nerds in Babeland as a whole.

ø¤º°Sparkles°º¤ø

2 comments:

  1. Sooo many questions...
    1] How is this guy's blog not in violation of Michigan's "Cyber Bullying" policy?
    2] How did this clown become the Assistant AG?
    3] WHY is this clown still the Assistant AG?

    This guy follows this poor college kid around, has made videos of him outside of this kid's house--STALKER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creeptastic for real...

    And I ADORE Anderson Cooper...those eyes, they kill me.

    ReplyDelete