Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music of the Moment: Son of Dave

Recently, a friend had posted a few videos of this amazing artist on his facebook page. The videos blew my mind. In fact, here's one. Start it up and either keep reading or groove out then continue.

Oh, and before I forget. Thank you Andrew. I LOVED watching the videos you had posted. You are pretty much my music soulmate.



Amazing, right? He reminds me a little of Tom Waits, without the throat issues. Yes, the video is a cover of the song by Dizee Rascak and Armand Van Heldon, but it shows you pretty much how this man works. A mixture of blues, hip-hop, alternative, and beatbox is what you have to look forward to when you treat yourself...

... for the rest of this review if you dig the artist, please visit my site at www.cranialspasm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment