Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Thoughts for the Next Few Days...!

Many have asked, "Sparkles--how do you come up with this stuff?" .....and I reply with a blank stare.

Honestly though...I carry a small notebook with me and write things down when inspiration hits. Sometimes I like to look at people when writing to make them feel like whatever I'm writing is about them OR make them paranoid that I'm some kind of investigator and they are under suspicion. =^)

Most of the time, the funniest bits happen when I am sleep deprived/fighting insomnia. (You're welcome.)

I will be super busy/doing a lot of traveling over the next few days, and won't have time to even touch a computer let alone be close to free WiFi, so here are four little gems that I've been saving......enjoy.

* If you have even one problem and you're not bitching I know you can't be one of my relatives...
*....which brings me to another point... Smother is only an "S" away from Mother.
* Morning, smorning. Have a glass of wine!
* Bacon makes everything better.

ø¤º°Sparkles°º¤ø

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Harlan Ellison's response to where he gets his ideas: "Schenectady, New York. I have them overnighted in bulk from there."

    ReplyDelete